Our training program in the areas of Emde Automation and Emde Mouldtec is based on professional and personal support.
This year, we are once again offering young people with an interest in technology and a talent for craftsmanship the chance of practical, in-depth vocational training that serves as a solid foundation for a successful professional life. During the vocational training, we also offer factory training with exam preparation.
The aim is always to be hired after successful completion of the training.
We take care of you
- Take over communication between trainees, parents, vocational schools (BBS) and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IHK)
- Factory lessons to deepen the school subject matter
- Courses for exam preparation in the IHK – or Industrial Training Workshop (ILW) in Koblenz
- Rotation principle for trainees in the company
- Flexible or individual training process
- Compact application procedure / full information / quick decision
That is what your future colleagues say
„I really enjoy my training as an industrial mechanic at EMDE, as it is very extensive and varied. I’m excited to see what’s to come…“
“My training in marketing communications enables me to combine creativity with organization and design.
There are new tasks and challenges every day in the EMDE Group and if you get stuck, you get direct help. Even on the first day, I was allowed to do tasks independently and the programs were explained to me. I feel supported here when developing ideas.”
“I wasn’t very happy with my initial career training. But I really like the training as an industrial clerk at EMDE. I would really like to stay with EMDE.”
“After graduating from high school, I started off started studying mechanical engineering. However, I then decided to pause this and start a training course as a technical product designer at EMDE. I am currently working in the training workshop and am learning the basics of metalworking here.”
We put great value on these
- Passion (for what we do)
- Customer focus