Homogeneous mixtures with the EMDE single-shaft screw mixer
At the heart of many industrial plants is a mixer for producing homogeneous mixtures. Short mixing times, gentle handling of the product, and optimum accessibility are important here in order to clean the batch mixer efficiently. The Emde single-shaft screw mixer combines these properties and ensures fast and uniform mixing of the batches thanks to the special geometry of the mixing tool.
Advantages for your bulk material handling
Our batch mixers can be reliably integrated into your process.
Generation of homogeneous mixtures
The optimised mixing tool enables the admixture of liquid and small components.
Easy to maintain and clean
Quality and robustness form the foundation of your system and ensure short downtimes.
Fast and efficient
Highest mixing quality due to gentle treatment with high mixing efficiency.
The single-shaft mixer for batch mixing processes
- Batch mixer design adaptable for different industries (chemical, food, building materials, or plastics industries)
- The single-shaft mixer in steel or stainless steel for batch sizes from 80 to 5,000 L
- Mixes different bulk materials, from granulate to powder
- Version for gas or dust hazardous areas (zone 1/2 or 21/22) is possible
- Version with polished surfaces that come into contact with the product: particularly hygienic for food applications
- Double-speed mixing screw for fast and homogeneous mixing
- Different sealing systems: stuffing box, shaft sealing, or special sealing systems for food or chemical applications
- Integration of washing nozzles for the safe removal of product residues
- Installation of a cutter head for breaking up agglomerates
- Easy cleaning due to a pull-out mixing tool
- Possible additional devices for heating and moistening the mixture
Our solution in action
Mixing station for the production of salt mixtures.
- The various feed points gravimetrically dose the products to a batch mixer.
- In addition, liquid additives are added to the mixer.
- Discharge takes place via a trough screw.
The processing of ash and sweepings as part of a central vacuum cleaning system.
- The product is transported to a central vacuum cleaning system at various points in the plant and separated into a batch mixer.
- The product is made earth-moist in the batch mixer and then emptied into existing dust containers.
The production of different mortar mixtures in confined and existing conditions.
- The products are fed via various feed points which dose the bulk materials into a feeding system.
- The batch mixer transports the premixes and mixes.
- The pull-out helix allows easy cleaning of the mixer.
Accurate filling systems for big bags, containers, drums or octabins.See solutions
Systems for the dust-free emptying of big bags, containers, drums and octabins.See solutions
Conveying systems and dosing systems manufactured for your application.See solutions
We dose, mix, and break up your bulk material.See solutions