Filling systems for big bags, containers, drums or octabins
Our many years of experience in all industries and the resulting expertise enable us to find the right filling system for your bulk material. Accurate filling of big bags, containers, drums or octabins is a prerequisite for marketing the products in the sales containers. That is why we offer you integrated, calibratable weighing systems in combination with the appropriate control system. Our volumetric-based filling systems also ensure maximum flexibility.
Fully automatic filling station for building materials
The fully automatic filling of 30 big bags per hour with sand.
- The empty big bags are gripped fully automatically from a stack via a robot and fed to the filling station.
- The filling process, the closing of the big bags, the feeding of the pallets and the removal of the filled big bags are also automated.
Filling containers in the chemical industry
The dust-free filling of containers with a powder.
- The core of the project was a filling station that enables dust-free docking of the system with an OEL value of 100 – 1,000 µg/m³.
- The station has an integrated weighing system for weight control.
Combined filling system for environmental technology & recycling
Combined filling station for big bags and containers for handling granulated filter dusts.
- The various containers are automatically transported to the filling station and then to the pick-up point on a roller conveyor system.
- Gravimetric and volumetric filling is used.
- The station also has an integrated vibration bottom.
Big bag filling station for plastics
The filling of plastic granules from various silos.
- The filling stations for these applications can be moved either on rails or freely in the production area.
- The systems have their own pallet handling with automatic pallet feed, a tying station and a collection station for the filled big bags.
Big bag filling line for food
A big-bag double filling line for different ground coffees.
- The design of the station enables the filling of big bags and special containers.
- The special features of the system are the good accessibility for operation and the ability for easy cleaning of the product-carrying parts of the line.
- Magnetic separators and other units are installed upstream of the filling process to ensure that the highest possible product quality is maintained until the actual filling process.