Your system supplier for complex big bag filling systems
The packaging material par excellence for bulk goods is the big bag, which is used for various products in all industries. The different properties of bulk materials often require specially adapted solutions to ensure clean and accurate filling of the big bags. The applications, the desired filling capacities, and the requirements for the degree of automation of the systems are correspondingly individual.
In order to fill big bags safely in a short time, you need a system adapted to your bulk material and production environment. As a manufacturer of big bag filling stations, we develop your system on the basis of our many years of experience. Thanks to this, we know designs and possible combinations that can cater for all bulk materials.
Advantages for your bulk material handling
Filling of all bulk goods
We offer solutions for every big bag design and size.
Proven modular principle
Flexible system configuration, tailored to the filling capacity, product properties, and local conditions.
Highest level of automation
Also available with integrated weighing devices (calibrated).
Safe big bag handling
The ergonomic big bag filling system supports your operating personnel.
Our big bag filling stations
- Volumetrically or gravimetrically controlled filling
- Dust-tight filling nozzle docking via inflation hose
- Filling of different big bag sizes by lifting devices for the filling head or by lifting the big bag
- Safety assured by optional fall protection devices on the lifting devices
- Design for hazardous dust areas: Filling of all explosive dust products
- Effective compaction of the products during the filling process by vibration decoupling of the vibration frame from the weighing frame
- Problem-free filling of FIBC with inliner through prior inflation of the big bag by inflation devices
- Simplified operation due to automatic and extendible safety folding hooks
- Best ease of use due to automatic closing apparatus with a clip device
- Automatic, airtight closure of inliners by integrated welding systems
- Ergonomically designed workstations and operating platforms, optionally with an extendible step for hooking on carrying loops or docking the filling spout
- Piece goods handling with pallet magazine, integrated conveyor technology for pallets
- Possible integration of further peripheral components such as paper feeders, label printers, etc.
- Complete concepts with all necessary protective devices
- Mobile versions: whether by hand, with a forklift truck, on rails, or freely movable with its own drive
Our solution in action
A big bag filling plant for silicic acid with a filling capacity of 20 big bags per hour.
- The pallets are automatically fed to the filling position.
- In addition, a film is automatically placed on the pallet before filling.
- The empty big bags are fed to the filling station manually.
- For easier operation, the station has a platform segment that can be moved forward in the area of the filling station.
A mobile big bag filling system for plastic granulate at different silos.
- The filling stations can be moved either on rails or freely in the hall.
- The systems have their own pallet handling with automatic pallet feed.
- The product is filled gravimetrically.
A big-bag double filling line for different ground coffees.
- The design of the station enables the filling of big bags and special containers.
- The special features of the system are the good accessibility for operation and the ability for easy cleaning of the product-carrying parts of the line.
- Magnetic separators and other units are installed upstream of the filling process to ensure that the highest possible product quality is maintained until the actual filling process.
Accurate filling systems for big bags, containers, drums or octabins.See solutions
Systems for the dust-free emptying of big bags, containers, drums and octabins.See solutions
Conveying systems and dosing systems manufactured for your application.See solutions
We dose, mix, and break up your bulk material.See solutions