Convenient emptying of all standard sacks
Plastic or paper bags are classic containers for storing and transporting bulk materials. Manually operated sack emptying systems are the most economical option for product quantities of 1 to 100 sacks per batch. EMDE’s ergonomic bag emptying systems offer a significant workload reduction and significantly reduce dust in the handling bagged materials.
Advantages for your bulk material handling
Combined solution for emptying sacks/big bags
We offer solutions for almost every kind of container.
Combination with other EMDE components
Empty sack compactors, conveying and dosing screws and lump breakers.
Integrated dust removal solutions
For a clean workplace during sack emptying.
Ergonomic sack handling
User-friendly sack emptying supports your employees.
Our systems for manual sack emptying
Sack emptier type SE
- The classic solution for bags
- System with emptying flap and welded-on retaining spikes to securely fix the bag during emptying
- Low-dust bag emptying due to the closed system during the emptying process
- Ergonomically optimised bag handling through power-assisted operating flap
- Easy opening of the flap due to air intake opening with intake filter during filter operation
Sack chute type ST
- Quick emptying for large quantities of product
- Optimum bag handling when emptying larger quantities of product
- Tightly closing operating flap with hollow profile seal when not in use
- Possible emptying of other containers such as bags, buckets or cartons
- Particularly suitable for the food industry due to easy cleaning
Sack emptying cabin type SK
- Dust-tight product handling inside a closed dust collection hood
- Perfect freedom of movement using long, interchangeable, gauntlet gloves
- Generously designed viewing window and integrated lighting of the glove box for safe observation of the emptying process
- Cutting open the sacks with a safety knife
Technical versions and options for all sack emptiers
- Available in steel or stainless steel
- Polished surfaces for versions that come into contact with the product: recommended for the food industry
- Version for dust or gas hazardous areas (zone 1/2 or 21/22) possible – for use in the most difficult locations in the chemical industry
- Integrated filter system with dust recirculation
- Possible connection to an EMDE empty sack compactor for economical empty sack disposal within the aspirated area
- Optimal funnel shape with integrated discharge aids such as beaters, vibrators, fluidising systems or loosening agitators
- Integration of protective screens that retain material clumps or foreign bodies
- Optionally as a top-mounted unit without funnel for direct mounting on existing containers
Our solutions in action
Dusty additives should be added as bagged material if necessary.
- A bag emptier is placed directly on an extended screw conveyor.
- The bags with the powdery additives are placed on the operating flap and cut open at the front.
- The actual emptying process takes place with the flap closed.
The bagged materials are to be filled in flexibly at different points.
- A mobile bag chute with a manual and dust-free docking to various floor inlets.
- Aspiration takes place via a central suction with filter system.
Silica must be emptied from bags and conveyed into a container.
- The bags are placed on the open emptying flap and opened with a safety knife. Closing the flap empties the bag
- Discharge from the bag emptier is via an integrated discharge screw. The product is conveyed into the separator tank by a suction conveyor.
Accurate filling systems for big bags, containers, drums or octabins.See solutions
Systems for the dust-free emptying of big bags, containers, drums and octabins.See solutions
Conveying systems and dosing systems manufactured for your application.See solutions
We dose, mix, and break up your bulk material.See solutions