Complete solutions for your bulk material handling
Food, whether raw materials or finished products, must not contain any substances that are harmful to health or unwanted by consumers. Therefore, machines and systems in the food industry must meet high material and hygiene requirements. At the same time, the plant technology must be manufactured in conformity with ATEX in order to safely process potentially flammable powdery bulk materials, such as flour.
Filling machines for foods such as sugar, powdered milk or coffee must work dust-free and comply with the applicable guidelines 1935/2004 and the FDA.Find a solution
In the food industry, raw materials and additives are increasingly delivered in big bags, which have to be emptied on site under hygienic conditions.Find a solution
Important factors for mechanical and pneumatic conveying systems in the food processing plants are easy cleaning and dosing systems that deliver precise and reproducible results 24/7.Find a solution
In the food industry different recipes have to be produced. It is therefore important that the systems are easily expandable and adaptable. Taceability and high system availability are also important.Find a solution
Our solutions in action
We develop individual equipment and system solutions, future-oriented and networked for bulk material handling, adapted to you and your industry.
Filling large quantities of granulated sugar from weighing containers into big bags, in 3-shift operation.
- Due to the high filling capacity required, pallets must be available quickly. Therefore, the system is equipped with an automatic pallet feed.
- The big bag is hung in the filling position by an employee who operates two systems alternately.
- After the big bags have been filled and sealed, roller conveyors take over the removal of the containers.
For a manufacturer of cereal drinks, the primary products are to be emptied from big bags and bags in a food-safe and dust-free manner.
- The big bags with the main components are raised up by an integrated chain hoist and emptied into a storage container.
- Additives are also added via a bag discharger installed on the side.
For a manufacturer of soy, rice flour and oat flakes, products are to be conveyed and dosed in compliance with hygienic requirements.
- The products are conveyed from a feed hopper to a downstream production line by speed-controlled screw conveyors.
- To meet the hygienic requirements, the dosing screws also have hinged lids.
- The hinged lids ensure easy cleaning when changing products.
The feeding and mixing of widely varying baking mixtures with a low ceiling height.
- The EMDE Bulk Batch System was used in this project because it can be flexibly adapted to different recipes and different quantities.
- The recipe-controlled dosing of the individual baking ingredients takes place on the lower level 0 in automatically movable containers.
- The containers are then moved over the mixer to level 1 by a lift system and emptied there.
- The mixer empties the baking mixtures downwards into the sack filling on level 0.