Breaker for reliable processing of your products
Pressure, temperature and humidity cause bulk materials to clump together and partially cake into a monoblock. The lump breaker ensures that the agglomerates are safely broken up: from slight clumping to completely hard-packed units. This ensures your product flow during handling and supply to the production line.
Advantages for your bulk material handling
Many years of experience with a wide variety of products are the basis for this technique.
Standardised and customised versions
1, 2 or multi-shaft versions for the best possible adaptation to your application.
Closed operation for a safe and environmentally friendly overall concept.
Coarse reduction of the products
Guarantee of trouble-free operation of the system.
Breaker for breaking up agglomerates
- Breaking up of agglomerates in the chemical industry, e.g., powders, salts, blocked granulates and similar products
- Polished versions: for fast and hygienic cleaning for food applications
- Quick cleaning due to pull-out device and inflatable seal
- Different sealing systems: stuffing box, shaft sealing, or special sealing systems for food or chemical applications
- Gas-tight design of the breakers, even with the most difficult processes
- Integration of washing nozzles for the safe removal of product residues
- Version for gas or dust hazardous areas (zone 1/2 or 21/22) is possible
- Robust, compact crusher housing in welded construction for integration into existing plants
Finding a solution together
Whether it is components, systems or complete turnkey solutions “as a service”: Let our bulk material experts advise you on your challenges.
Our solution in action
Zinc carbonate agglomerates were to be broken up during the ongoing process for a customer in the chemical industry. In addition, the breaker had to be easy to clean, as the product is highly adhesive.
- The lump breaker is completely made of stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304) with a polished finish.
- The single-shaft lump breaker is available as a double and equipped with a pull-out device.
Within the scope of an EMDE bulk batch project, various precursors and chemicals for building materials had to be dosed and processed. One of the aggregates had a strong tendency to block in the day silo.
- In order to break up and discharge the agglomerates, the silo has several breaker shafts which additionally ensure the feed to the discharge screw.
- The day silo contains a discharge screw for discharging the product.
For the project, big bags heavily blocked with ammonium chloride had to be emptied.
- Before breaking up, the big bags are manually cut open on 3 sides.
- The product then falls as a monoblock into a 4-roller crusher.
Accurate filling systems for big bags, containers, drums or octabins.See solutions
Systems for the dust-free emptying of big bags, containers, drums and octabins.See solutions
Conveying systems and dosing systems manufactured for your application.See solutions
We dose, mix, and break up your bulk material.See solutions