Complete solutions for your bulk material handling
The increasing environmental awareness of companies is further focusing on the need to recycle many products. Recycling also takes on an important role due to the increasing demand for limited resources, which are already scarce or becoming so. One example of this is the emerging field of electromobility. In addition, many processes in environmental technology, such as flue gas treatment, require bulk materials such as lime as additives.
Environmental engineering challenges
The fractions must be separated and recyclable materials must be safely filled into containers. Since many products are considered hazardous to health, a dust-free filling is essential.Find a solution
The separated recyclable materials are filled into different containers such as drums or big bags. Afterwards these containers must then be emptied or re-filled in a dust-free process.Find a solution
In flue gas treatment in power plant technology, lime is for example dosed into the flue gas flow to separate environmentally harmful substances. Conveying and dosing systems are therefore required.Find a solution
So that radioactive waste from radiation therapy, for example, can be stored underground, it is mixed with cement. An exact and traceable composition must be observed for this mixture.Find a solution
Our solutions in action
We develop individual equipment and system solutions, future-oriented and networked for bulk material handling, adapted to you and your industry.
The creation of a filling plant for granulated filter dusts.
- A combined filling system for big bags and containers was designed and installed for the disposal company.
- The various containers are automatically transported on a roller conveyor system to the filling station for filling and then on to the pick-up point.
Emptying drums and big bags in order to transfer these bulk materials into silo trucks.
- A hydraulic drum tipper was used to empty the drums in this project.
- A discharger, which has a cross knife for automatically cutting open the bottom, is available for emptying the big bags.
- Both systems empty into a stuffing/steep screw conveyor, which ends in a truck loading tube.
- The drum and big bag discharger are connected to a central filter system
Hydrated lime should be dosed for flue gas cleaning.
- Lime is dosed into the flue gas stack of a waste incinerator via an adjustable screw dosing unit.
- The receiver is refilled with a flexible auger from a lime silo placed on the floor.
- The air displaced during refilling of the dosing unit is also fed into the exhaust gas stack.
The production of concrete mixes for the disposal of radioactive waste.
- A bulk batch system was used for this project.
- For the batches, the individual additives are dosed into containers, which are then transported to a mixer.
- After emptying, the containers are available for a new batch.