Dosing and conveying technology designed for your application
Because every system has its own challenges, be it dust-free conveying of the bulk material with a conveyor or calibrated dosing with a dosing unit. In addition, the coordination of the successively connected components and processes is an important prerequisite for the function of the overall system. This is why we manufacture all conveyor systems and dosing units individually for your application. .
Benefit from our experience in pneumatic and mechanical conveying and dosing of bulk materials.
Dosing and conveying technology for building materials
The conveying and dosing of clay powder.
- Pneumatic conveying of the product with pressure conveying into a receiving container.
- Subsequent conveyance of the product by means of a screw conveyor into a swivelling screw dispenser.
- Subsequent gravimetric batch dosing on 2 conveyor belts.
Dosing and conveying technology for the chemical industry
The emptying, conveying, dosing and filling of ammonium nitrate.
- Emptying from big bags and conveying the product by screw conveyors into a receiving container.
- Subsequent gravimetric dosing and manual filling of the product into sacks.
Pneumatic conveying system for environmental technology & recycling
A central vacuum cleaning system with downstream treatment of ash and rubbish.
- The product is transported to a central vacuum cleaning system via several extraction points.
- The system is designed for 10 bar (overpressure) on the basis of “constructive explosion protection”.
- The product is prepared earth-moist in a batch mixer and then emptied into existing dust containers.
Dosing and conveying system for plastics
The emptying, dosing and conveying of EPDM granules.
- The product is emptied at different positions via big bag emptying stations.
- The product is dosed into a rotary feeder via a volumetric dosing and pneumatically conveyed to various receiving points.
Handling and conveying of cereals
The emptying and conveying of oatmeal and rice flour.
- The bulk materials are emptied at different positions via combined systems.
- The products are fed to the further process via an easy-to-clean screw conveyor.