Bulk material emptying stations tailored to your requirements
In addition to big bags and sacks, containers, drums and octabins are popular packaging media. Emptying these often requires customised systems, as these containers are usually used for sensitive bulk materials. That is why we develop the right emptying system for you.
Advantages for your bulk material handling
We offer emptying stations for all bulk materials and containers.
Our systems have been used successfully for years.
The emptying stations are adapted to your production line.
Ease of use
Simple to automatic emptying stations: ergonomic and safe.
Our emptying solutions
Container emptying station:
A dust-tight system
- If desired: Double flap system for an absolutely dust-tight solution
- Container emptying stations for all container sizes
- Manual or automated docking
unique unit, tailored to you
- Easy handling of heavy and large drums thanks to the hydraulic swivel device
- Customized interface for integration into existing systems
- Low-dust and safe docking to the drums thanks to additional suction option
- Universal docking for different drum sizes
Our solutions in action
For the project, containers had to be emptied dust-free and the powder added to the process.
- The core of the project was a emptying station that enabled dust-free docking and undocking of the system with an OEL value of 100 – 1,000 µg/m³.
- The product is added to the process via a gravimetric dosing unit with a differential dosing scale.
The dust-free emptying of drums with filter dust.
- A drum tipper with hydraulic lifting and swivelling movement is used to safely lift and swivel the 200kg drums.
- The cone has a seal that seals the drum from the environment.
- After the swivelling process, dust-tight emptying in the subsequent process.
Accurate filling systems for big bags, containers, drums or octabins.See solutions
Systems for the dust-free emptying of big bags, containers, drums and octabins.See solutions
Conveying systems and dosing systems manufactured for your application.See solutions
We dose, mix, and break up your bulk material.See solutions