Only a system that is operating is really productive.
That’s why we cover everything you and your system need with our EMDE industrial service: spare parts management, field service offers, modernization, predictive maintenance planning through to remote services, training and data-based services.
Whether customised solution or standard service, you achieve maximum output with minimum downtimes and optimise the profitability of your systems.
Conversion, overhaul or plant modernisation – with our solutions, even older machines run like new.
In order to increase operational safety and maintain production capability, it is important to keep older plants up to date with the latest technology. To achieve this, our specialists regularly develop retrofit concepts that include legal safety regulations and generational changes of electrical components.
It is possible to modernise individual components or even complete systems. For example, in addition to the renewal of the control, the complete system control can be adapted at the same time.
We would be happy to work out an individual concept with you!
- By replacing obsolete components, we increase the productivity and energy efficiency of each system.
- We extend the availability of spare parts for electrical components by using latest replacements.
- To avoid long production downtimes, we adapt the conversions individually to your production planning.
- We maintain the usability and productivity of installations by using the latest technologies employed in new installations.
Servicing and Maintenance of Machinery
Regular maintenance of your bulk material handling machinery is the key to a smooth production process. Therefore, it is a matter of course for us to support you with our specialist staff and the appropriate spare parts. Our experienced service technicians are at your side worldwide.
With our inspection service, we offer our customers the possibility of ordering assembly work as part of a round trip by combining the operations and thus reducing costs. Another plus point is the ease of planning for you, as the periods are set well in advance.
Our Field Service:
- ensures the smooth functioning of your machines
- protects against unexpected downtime thanks to preventive maintenance
- guarantees you support from our service team
- rapid assistance, thanks to extensive stocks
- offers in-house production of spare parts
- enables the integration of supplementary modules and accessories
- extends the life of your installations through our customer-focused maintenance services
Extensive Range of Spare Parts
Ensure the full potential of your machines with original spare parts from EMDE.
All EMDE production plants have comprehensive plant documentation including a spare parts catalogue for targeted and safe ordering. If you have any questions, we will be happy to support you from localizing the problem to installing the parts.
Our response times are usually very short due to our stock of common spare parts. In addition, we manufacture most of our spare parts in-house, enabling us to offer you the shortest possible delivery times – even for parts that are not in stock.
Talk to us if you want to ensure the performance of your EMDE systems. We will be happy to advise you!
- fast supply of spare parts because we have the most common parts in stock
- short delivery times due to stocks and in-house production
- a delivery programme that offers you a wide range of supplementary modules and accessories for almost all production systems and types
Helpdesk – The emergency service for your system
Our customer service helpdesk will provide a rapid response to help you with both with acute problems and everyday questions. By using the latest VPN technology, a problem can be identified within a short time, right down to the control level, enabling us to come up with the solution. Our specialists are available within EMDE business hours (08:00 – 17:00) and Fridays (08:00 – 15:00).
Contact us; our helpdesk team will be happy to assist you!
Phone: +49 (0) 2604 9703 777
- fast and efficient support via remote service
- unplanned downtime minimised to save time and costs
- rapid problem solving through innovative EMDE helpdesk system
- cost-intensive installation downtimes and associated on-site visits are thus often avoided
Technical centre: R&D in mechanical and plant engineering
Our technical centre specialises in the development of new and the optimisation of existing bulk material processes, as well as process engineering in the bulk materials industry. The current generation of systems is available for testing purposes, in some cases several times over. This allows the technical centre to adapt flexibly to the different product requirements – the ideal condition for successful bulk material tests.
Contact us and we will help you to find the solution for your individual task.
Learn from the professionals: Take advantage of our workshops to learn more about dosing and conveying different bulk materials. Our specialist staff will train you in theory and practice. This includes both the handling of our delivery programme and the understanding of the parameters and their effects on the respective product.
During the training sessions, we explain the operation and functions of your system and address special maintenance or servicing topics.
Would you like a workshop in your own company? Our specialists are available for all types of further training, such as training directly at your plant or as part of a workshop at our premises.
Finding a solution together
Whether it is components, systems or complete turnkey solutions “as a service”: Let our bulk material experts advise you on your challenges.