Conveyor systems tailored to your bulk material
In complete production lines, several process steps are usually connected by different mechanical conveying systems. This can only be achieved with the optimal coordination of the components connected in series. Screw conveyors efficiently connect your process steps to each other and transport bulk materials horizontally, inclined, or vertically using rotating screws or spirals. For an efficient process, we adapt all screw conveyors to your application in terms of process technology: according to the planned conveying capacity, properties of the material to be conveyed, the process length and the gradient.
Advantages for your bulk material handling
A system that has been tried and tested for decades
Because quality and robustness is the foundation of the conveyor
Standardised construction & individual systems
Because bulk materials and processes are different
For a safe and dust-free overall concept
Low maintenance and easy to clean
For short downtimes of your system
Our screw conveyors
Rigid screw conveyor:
tube and trough conveyors
For dust-free conveying, feeding and discharging, dosing and distributing powdery to lumpy bulk materials. Thanks to the variable vane designs (e.g., toothed, stepped, polished, relief-ground or wear-resistant), the EMDE trough and pipe screw conveyors also work with abrasive, sticky or slippery conveying media.
- The screw conveyors can be made in steel or stainless steel: with a diameter of 100 to 315 mm and a length of up to 8 m without joints (other sizes on request)
- Versions for gas or dust hazardous areas are possible (zone 1/2 or 21/22)
- Polished surfaces that come into contact with the product: particularly hygienic for screw conveyors for food
- Different sealing systems: stuffing box, shaft sealing, or special sealing systems for food or chemical applications
- Gas-tight version for difficult processes
- Integration of washing nozzles for the safe removal of product residues
- Armoured version for highly abrasive bulk materials
Spiral screw conveyor EMDE-LIFT
This spiral conveyor is primarily used in the plastics, food, chemical, and building materials industries. The maintenance-friendly and space-saving design of the flexible screw conveyor is particularly suitable for very confined spaces. Added to this is the possibility of flexible screw routing.
Common applications include product discharge from sack, container or big bag emptying stations and the feeding of day silos and stirred tanks. It is ideally suited for conveying free-flowing, non-sticky products.
<liSemi-rigid or flexible screw conveyor designs, depending on the industry (chemical, food, building materials or plastics industry)
- The conveyor spiral can be made of steel or stainless steel: diameters of 30 to 100 mm and a lengths of up to 30 m are possible
- Conveyor pipe made of steel, stainless steel or abrasion-resistant polyamide
- Different geometries of the conveying spirals for granulate or powder
- The system has a simple construction that can be quickly dismantled for cleaning and maintenance purposes
Our solutions in action
The most universal possible emptying of various containers with plastic waste products and additives into silo trucks.
- The station has various emptying systems for emptying drums, cardboard drums and big bags.
- The products are filled into silo trucks via a screw system with loading equipment.
- The system is mobile and can be transported to different locations on the factory premises.
The transfer of bulk materials from big bags into containers.
- The big bags are lifted into the emptying station by an integrated chain hoist.
- Integrated discharge aids are available for emptying.
- The bulk material is then transported to the container filling station with an integrated scale.
Combined emptying station for emptying various containers of oatmeal and rice flour, buffering them and conveying them to a downstream process.
- The design of the station is such that it has no “dead corners” and is easy to clean.
- All plastic parts and lubricants in the system that come into contact with the product are suitable for use in the food sector and have the necessary approvals.
Accurate filling systems for big bags, containers, drums or octabins.See solutions
Systems for the dust-free emptying of big bags, containers, drums and octabins.See solutions
Conveying systems and dosing systems manufactured for your application.See solutions
We dose, mix, and break up your bulk material.See solutions