Feeding, crushing and mixing in process engineering
The process requirements for bulk material mixing plants are constantly increasing. Our solutions include the dosing, mixing and crushing of your products within a modular, continuously expandable, feeding system with latest control technology. The high level of comfort and accuracy with reduced operating costs due to a high degree of automation guarantee you profitable benefits.
The EMDE Bulk Batch System for building materials
The aim of the project was to produce different mortar mixtures in confined and existing conditions.
- The various products are fed into the process via pneumatic conveyor systems, or manually via bag chutes or big bag emptying stations.
- The individual components are then gravimetrically dosed into containers.
- A lift system transports the containers to the mixer, where they are emptied and mixed for further processing.
Feeding system for the chemical industry
To produce colour mixtures, different products have to be dosed according to the recipe for the mixing process in a very small space.
- The EMDE Bulk Batch System has a central recipe management system for this purpose.
- Depending on the requirements, the required products are dosed into the mobile containers and transported to the existing mixing system via the container system.
Bulk material feeding and mixing plant for the plastics industry
For the production of friction linings, different containers have to be emptied and mixtures have to be created that are accurate to the recipe.
- The various products are dosed into the containers at different positions via big bags and sacks.
- With the EMDE Bulk Batch System, the containers are charged to the mixing system.
Bulk Batch System for food
Concept for the production of baking premixes in compliance with all product hygiene and cleanliness requirements.
- Different types of containers are loaded.
- The products are dosed in containers at different points.
- The concept includes integrated protection systems to avoid contamination.
- The EMDE Bulk Batch System takes over the transport of the containers within the plant.
Feeding system for environmental technology and recycling
The provision of containers with concrete mixes for the disposal of waste.
- A complex conveyor system on several levels for transporting the containers.
- Several docking stations with automatic docking of the containers.
- The provision of the containers with the premixes on different, vertical and horizontal levels.