Complete solutions for your bulk material handling
We meet the diverse, demanding challenges of the chemical industry in a sustainable manner with modern big bag systems and optimised conveyor technology. We attach great importance to ATEX conformity for chemical plants and compliance with the REACH regulation. This is the only way to ensure the safety of the personnel and the system technology.
Challenges for the chemical industry
In chemical production, different containers must be filled dust-free and without emissions. In addition, seamless product tracking and high filling capacities (e.g., for fertilisers) are necessary.Find a solution
Raw materials and chemical precursors in big bags come from all over the world. Due to the long transport, they are often difficult to empty, making efficient discharge aids necessary.Find a solution
When conveying chemicals, there must be no emissions from the conveying and dosing systems, which places high demands on tightness. In addition, it is essential to take ATEX requirements into account.Find a solution
The production of many different recipes is commonplace. Therefore, easy and complete cleaning of the equipment is essential in order to avoid product carry-over.Find a solution
Our solutions in action
We develop individual equipment and system solutions, future-oriented and networked for bulk material handling, adapted to you and your industry.
Filling four drums on a pallet and then removing them with a pallet truck.
- The four drums and the pallet stand on a C-shaped scale that is only a few centimetres above the ground.
- An intelligent weighing control system controls the weighing and the swivelling filling head.
- The filling head can be swivelled by a motor and serves all four drums one after the other.
The emptying of various dusty main products from big bags and the addition of various small components in the ATEX zone.
- The main components are delivered in big bags and emptied via an emptying device with a tightly closing cone system.
- The three components are dosed into a collecting tank via conveying and dosing screws depending on their weight.
- The small components are added via a chute directly above the collection container.
The emptying of containers and subsequent gravimetric dosing into drums.
- The containers with various powdery basic materials are placed on emptying stations that are equipped with scales.
- A dosing screw, which fills individual batches into 150L drums under recipe control, is mounted on the emptying station.
- The dosing rates are adjustable and range between 250 -1000L/h.
Fully automatic and recipe-controlled batching in a very confined space for paint production.
- The containers travel via roller conveyors to different dosing points, which are equipped with scales.
- The individual components are dosed gravimetrically under recipe control.
- The containers then travel to discharge points and transfer the batch to a mixer.