Bulk Batch: The maximum flexibility for your application
Usually in conjunction with mixing systems, several products have to be stored, dosed, and fed in a very confined space. With the EMDE Bulk Batch System, the products are transported to the required point of use via different transport systems with feeding containers. The docking of the shuttle at the site of operation is fully automated and dust-free. The entire feeding technology as well as product and recipe management is controlled by a higher-level data management system.
Such complex projects are always carried out in close consultation with you in order to plan all specific wishes and process-specific properties into a customised system solution.
Advantages for your bulk material handling
Consistent product quality
Our Bulk Batch System doses even complex recipes to the gram.
Individual system design
The modular system design enables easy integration into existing or newly planned systems.
Reduction of production costs
Short feeding times and low cleaning effort reduce your costs over the long term.
Ready for Industry 4.0
Intelligent networking of machines and processes for batch tracking.
Our Bulk Batch System
- The intelligent solution for formulating, feeding and dosing
- Supply of several production lines simultaneously through adapted system solutions
- Systems planning in 3 dimensions; thus optimum space utilisation of the existing production area
- High system utilisation due to simultaneous dosing of different formulations
- Batch tracking according to Industry 4.0 through integrated IT / automation solutions
- Dust-tight shuttle docking system for clean and hygienic production
- Expandable system design for maximum flexibility for future market requirements
- Variety-pure product handling due to the expanded number of shuttles
- Shuttle identification via chip identifier
- Freely selectable shuttle distribution on mixed and finished product lines
- Possible expansion with all available Emde emptying, conveying and filling systems
- Complete batch tracking even during the ongoing production process
- Design of the feeding systems with roller conveyors or driverless transport system
Finding a solution together
Whether it is components, systems or complete turnkey solutions “as a service”: Let our bulk material experts advise you on your challenges.
Our solutions in action
The aim of the project was to produce different mortar mixtures in confined and existing conditions.
- The various products are fed into the process via pneumatic conveyor systems, or manually via bag chutes or big bag emptying stations.
- The individual components are then gravimetrically dosed into containers.
- A lift system transports the containers to the mixer, empties them and mixes the bulk materials for further processing.
To produce colour mixtures, different products have to be dosed according to the recipe for the mixing process in a very small space.
- The EMDE Bulk Batch System has a central recipe management system for this purpose.
- Depending on the requirements, the required products are dosed into the mobile containers and transported to the existing mixing system via the container system.
Concept for the production of baking premixes in compliance with all product hygiene and cleanliness requirements.
- Different types of containers are loaded.
- The products are dosed in containers at different points.
- The concept includes integrated protection systems to avoid contamination.
- The EMDE Bulk Batch System takes over the transport of the containers within the plant.
Accurate filling systems for big bags, containers, drums or octabins.See solutions
Systems for the dust-free emptying of big bags, containers, drums and octabins.See solutions
Conveying systems and dosing systems manufactured for your application.See solutions
We dose, mix, and break up your bulk material.See solutions