Complete solutions for dosing and filling your pellets
Plastics are produced, filled and emptied in large quantities worldwide for use in various manufacturing sectors. The ability to convey pellets over long distances within the plant is just as important as a high-precision dosing system for feeding the extrusion machines.
Plastic pellets such as PE, PVC, PA or plastic powder have to be filled quickly and accurately on site, mostly in big bags. A large system output is therefore necessary for high filling capacities.Find a solution
Pellets and plastic powders are needed in large quantities for a wide range of applications. These are delivered in big bags which need ergonomic systems to empty the bulk material efficiently.Find a solution
Pneumatic conveying is a suitable system for feeding pellets into extruders. Adjustable dosing systems must be adjustable over a wide range and it is important that the systems can be cleaned quickly.Find a solution
Different recipes with a variety of raw materials have to be implemented flexibly. Easy and quick cleaning when changing products is therefore an important aspect to avoid product contamination.Find a solution
Our solutions in action
We develop individual equipment and system solutions, future-oriented and networked for bulk material handling, adapted to you and your industry.
50 big bags are to be filled with plastic pellets per hour.
- The plastic pellets are first precisely dosed from the silo system into weighing containers.
- Two big bags are filled simultaneously in the high-performance double filling station.
- The filled and sealed containers are automatically transported to the warehouse via a roller conveyor system.
Powdered stabilisers and plastic pellets are to be provided for the manufacture of cable materials.
- The big bags are brought into the emptying position with a chain hoist.
- To loosen up the products, the dischargers are equipped with efficient bottom walkers, as the products have become compacted during transport.
- The feed from the discharger into the subsequent dosing unit is via a generously dimensioned pipe socket.
The dosing of powders and pellets for feeding extrusion systems.
- In this project, the individual products are conveyed, recipe-dependently, from a dosing unit on a scale into a blow-through sluice.
- The powders and granules are transported to the mixing plant in a remote building via a pneumatic conveyor.
Feeding the main and secondary components into containers with subsequent transport to the mixers.
- Several dosing units, which are mounted on scales, dose the sometimes poorly-flowing powders, recipe-controlled, independently of each other and in parallel.
- The batches are filled into containers with flexible side walls via special docking stations. This ensures problem-free emptying at the mixer.
- Driverless transport systems take over the transport to the mixing plant.