Injection moulding tools for liquid silicon/LSR
The highest precision and extensive expertise are the prerequisites for producing automatically working LSR moulds. Our team of highly motivated and innovative staff have repeatedly driven on new developments which have brought EMDE a corresponding name in the market for flexibility and a willingness to experiment.
The highly viscous material LSR permits parts with complex geometries and the finest details to be injection moulded.
- Produce sprueless moulded parts in a stable process
- Optimum material utilisation through direct sprueless injection into the cavity
- Fully automatic removal from the mould by means of ejectors and release agents
- Compact form and low closing force required
- High production performance due to multiple activities and short cycle times
- Moulded parts, geometrically determined by a 3D CAD/CAM system
- Individual design for electrical mould temperature control
Sprueless injection moulding without material loss and time-consuming reworking are prerequisites for processing the high-quality elastomer LSR. The cold runner tailored to the mould can be controlled and operated via any machine control system.
The EMDE needle shutoff nozzle dedicatedly opens and closes the material flow; the inclusion of pre-vulcanised material in the mould is thus definitely ruled out.
- Manufacture of sprueless moulded parts in a stable process
- Optimum material utilisation
- Fully automatic removal from the mould
- Injection moulding of parts with complex geometries and the finest details in liquid silicone